What is Data Governance?
Data Governance is a discipline that provides clear-cut policies; procedures; standards; roles; responsibilities; and accountabilities to ensure that data is well-managed as an enterprise resource.
— from the DGPO Data Governance Glossary (a DGPO member benefit)
Data Governance Best Practices Framework
Why Join DGPO?
- Access expertise and case studies from the DGPO Data Governance Best Practices Framework, represented by the hexagon above *
- Network, share and interact with other professionals working in data governance
- Collaborate and interact with experts in data governance
- Participate in working groups
- Join member interactive teleconferences and webinars
- Receive DGPO newsletters
- Receive member-only discounts on training classes, seminars, conferences and products
- Access to member-only content, including a Data Governance glossary and webinar recordings
- Data Governance Best Practice award submissions
Who We Are
A non-profit, vendor neutral, association of business, IT and data professionals dedicated to advancing the discipline of data governance.
To provide a forum that fosters discussion and networking for members and to encourage, develop and advance the skills of members working in the data governance discipline.
To be the world-wide, connected
community of data governance
professionals and the primary resource for data governance knowledge and best practices.